Sunday, January 2, 2011

before and after 2011-Part 1

hi everyone!!!
happy new year 2011
i m still in the new year mood..:)
so how was the new year?
me, as usual spending my new year with my family n friend..
on the 31 Dec is my BFF's birthday (refer to this ENTRY)
act, i celebrate the birthday with HER..
i mention in that entry i wouldn't b able to celebrate with her
its SUPRISE!!
we already plan to make something for her..
n its happen!
ahahaha..i taught that i need to cancel the planned because my cousin cant accompany me for the plan
at the last minute my friend text me saying that she will join the plan n will pick me up
we promise to meet each other at crystal bowling BDC..
when her arrived there, she dont even notice that i was there..ahaha..
after cutting the cake n so on
we play bowling and she wins the games..huhu
after bowling, we go "mkn2" at pizza hut
after mkn2, they plan to go for a KARAOKE..
OMG! act, its almost 6.30 pm that time and
i need to attend my cousin "majlis akad nikah" after maghrib..
erm..but then no 1 want can send me back n i still want to spend time with the bday girl
n i decided to join them..
we when to WISMA SABERKAS..
karaoke! ahahaha..as usual..i cant sing well..
i think i didnt singing i read the lyrics!ahaha
n at the same time i worried that my mum will called me because i m late!
suddenly bani called me n saying that he was at the green road
and he offer himself to send me back..yeah..
thanks bani
end with the bday celebration..:)

birthday girl..hazira
me with hazira

the bff
ahaha..kanak2 riang




ckin..


makan time








 p/s: sorry if my english is broken..i m try to improve my english (1 of my 2011 resolutions...:)



2 ♥Lovely words♥:

shathee said...

cliquez ici répliques de sacs ysl page suivante réplique louis vuitton voir le site de l'éditeur réplique dolabuy

tyto said...

why not find out more replica ysl bags this hyperlink sites go to this site look at this web-site